AppTask is a leading international mobile enterprise solutions powerhouse established in 2010, proudly based in Hong Kong, and with regional offices in Shanghai and Singapore. We help local and multinational corporations and organizations turn ideas into reality through cutting-edge mobile technology and has launched over 500 mobile apps worldwide.
Besides tailored solutions, we also carry our won award-winning products such as TeamNote, Evention, MPub, Glance, etc. which have gained high recognition in the industry with proven success.
TeamNote, in particular, the flagship product has been continuously recognized by the market as well as local and international awards and contests since its launch, including APICTA, Asia Smartphone App Contest, Red Herring and ICT Awards. Also, it was featured on Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Tech in Asia, and 36Kr as one of the most promising startups in Asia. In 2015, TeamNote was backed by renowned Silicon Valley’s VC Y Combinator and officially launched globally in San Francisco.
We are looking for high-caliber talent to join us. For more information, please visit our website at www.apptask.com and our Facebook page www.facebook.com/apptask
• Develop, test and document backend system for mobile app / web system;
• Work closely with the team to develop enterprise solution;
• Develop business logic, systems and elegant User Interface;
• Brainstorm and idea contribution are preferred;
• Learn and share knowledge and experience with other team members.
• Diploma or Degree in computer science / IT or related field;
• Degree / High Diploma in computer science or related engineering experience;
• At least 2 years’ experience on web application development, but fresh graduates are also welcome;
• Experienced in dealing with data storage (e.g. MySQL / SQL Server / Redis);
• Good understanding of ASP.NET / PHP / Python / JQuery / HTML;
• Embrace open source technologies;
• Quick learner and like trying latest technologies;
• Attention to detail;
• Self-starter who enjoys teamwork and collaboration;
• Excellence interpersonal & communication skills;
• Most important requirement “Work with Heart & Passion!”.
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit, competitive salary, free snack & drinks, playground area.
Interested parties please submit your resume with expected salary by email to email@example.com