AppTask is a leading international mobile enterprise solutions powerhouse established in 2010, proudly based in Hong Kong, and with regional offices in Shanghai and Singapore. We help local and multinational corporations and organizations turn ideas into reality through cutting-edge mobile technology and has launched over 500 mobile apps worldwide.
Besides tailored solutions, we also carry our won award-winning products such as TeamNote, Evention, MPub, Glance, etc. which have gained high recognition in the industry with proven success.
TeamNote, in particular, the flagship product has been continuously recognized by the market as well as local and international awards and contests since its launch, including APICTA, Asia Smartphone App Contest, Red Herring and ICT Awards. Also, it was featured on Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Tech in Asia, and 36Kr as one of the most promising startups in Asia. In 2015, TeamNote was backed by renowned Silicon Valley’s VC Y Combinator and officially launched globally in San Francisco.
We are looking for high-caliber talent to join us. For more information, please visit our website at www.apptask.com and our Facebook page www.facebook.com/apptask
• Design, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of iOS/Android applications
• Work closely with project team and clients to ensure requirements are met
• Brainstorm and idea contribution is preferred
• To learn and share knowledge and experience with other team members
• Diploma or Degree in computer science / IT or related field;
• Strong knowledge in C/C++ programming and OO concept. Experience in iOS/Android development is usually a strong plus
• Good analytical skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible and able to work under pressure
• Passion, self-motivated in software development
• Demos are welcome during interview
• 1 years’ experience, Fresh graduates will also be welcome
• Undergraduate students are also welcome for internship position
• 5 days work
• Medical Insurance
• Attractive remuneration package
• Free snack & drinks
• Free-style office with playground area
Most important requirement “Work with Heart & Passion!”.
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit, competitive salary, free snack & drinks, playground area.
Interested parties please submit your resume with expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org