AppTask is a leading international mobile enterprise solutions powerhouse established in 2010, proudly based in Hong Kong, and with regional offices in Shanghai and Singapore. We help local and multinational corporations and organizations turn ideas into reality through cutting-edge mobile technology and has launched over 500 mobile apps worldwide.
Besides tailored solutions, we also carry our won award-winning products such as TeamNote, Evention, MPub, Glance, etc. which have gained high recognition in the industry with proven success.
TeamNote, in particular, the flagship product has been continuously recognized by the market as well as local and international awards and contests since its launch, including APICTA, Asia Smartphone App Contest, Red Herring and ICT Awards. Also, it was featured on Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Tech in Asia, and 36Kr as one of the most promising startups in Asia. In 2015, TeamNote was backed by renowned Silicon Valley’s VC Y Combinator and officially launched globally in San Francisco.
We are looking for high-caliber talent to join us. For more information, please visit our website at www.apptask.com and our Facebook page www.facebook.com/apptask
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives, in social media marketing (facebook, youtube, weibo, wechat..etc)
• To explore new ideas, creative concepts for web design and other promotional materials/Channels
• To manage the contents of company brochure, poster, notice, email template, etc.
• Responsible for content management, perform maintenance work and regular updates of websites
• Degree in E-commerce, Marketing, Journalism or related disciplines
• Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and technologies is preferred
• Knowledge of Photoshop, SEO and SEM is an advantage
• Well organized, self-initiative, independent and pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of Cantonese and English
• 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing experience
• Most important requirement “Love and share what you create”.
• 5 days work
• Medical Insurance
• Attractive remuneration package
• Free snack & drinks
• Free-style office with playground area
Most important requirement “Work with Heart & Passion!”.
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit, competitive salary, free snack & drinks, playground area.
Interested parties please submit your resume with expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org